Definition of Scores. Meaning of Scores. Synonyms of Scores
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Scores. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Scores and, of course, Scores synonyms and on the right images related to the word Scores.
Definition of Scores
ScoreScore Score (sk[=o]r), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Scored
(sk[=o]rd); p. pr. & vb. n. Scoring.]
1. To mark with lines, scratches, or notches; to cut notches
or furrows in; to notch; to scratch; to furrow; as, to
score timber for hewing; to score the back with a lash.
Let us score their backs. --Shak.
A briar in that tangled wilderness Had scored her
white right hand. --M. Arnold.
2. Especially, to mark with significant lines or notches, for
indicating or keeping account of something; as, to score a
3. To mark or signify by lines or notches; to keep record or
account of; to set down; to record; to charge.
Madam, I know when, Instead of five, you scored me
Nor need I tallies thy dear love to score. --Shak.
4. To engrave, as upon a shield. [R.] --Spenser.
5. To make a score of, as points, runs, etc., in a game.
6. (Mus.) To write down in proper order and arrangement; as,
to score an overture for an orchestra. See Score, n., 9.
7. (Geol.) To mark with parallel lines or scratches; as, the
rocks of New England and the Western States were scored in
the drift epoch.
Score Score, v. i.
1. To keep the score in a game; to act as scorer.
2. To make or count a point or points, as in a game; to
3. To run up a score, or account of dues.
Meaning of Scores from wikipedia
, a strip
club in New York Scores
(album), a 2004 album
by Barry Manilow Scores
, an album
band Hybrid Scores
sheet) Herb Score
(1933–2008), baseball player Dance score
(disambiguation) The Score
- Rohit Sharma
is the only player
3 ODI double
centuries. The following table lists scores
of 180 or higher. * indicates
not out "The difference...
- credit scores
by lending money
and to mitigate losses
due to bad debt. Lenders
use credit scores
- The Score
to: The Score
(1978 film), a 1978 Swedish
(2001 film), a 2001 crime drama
- operators. The idea of live scores
is to provide
real time information about sports results
disciplines. Live scores
free and are...
- engineer. Film scores
encomp**** an enormous variety
of music, depending
on the nature
of the films
they accompany. The majority
- Simple score books allow
of each batsman's runs, their scores
and mode of dismissal, the bowlers' analyses, the team score
and the score
, while values below
the mean have negative standard scores
. It is calculated
the po****tion mean from an individual
- Apgar scores
to a group
of infants. Results showed
had a consistency
of 55% to 82% when it came to ****igning scores
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Scores