Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Below. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Below and, of course, Below synonyms and on the right images related to the word Below.
Below Be*low", prep. [Pref. be- by + low.]
1. Under, or lower in place; beneath not so high; as, below
the moon; below the knee. --Shak.
2. Inferior to in rank, excellence, dignity, value, amount,
price, etc.; lower in quality. ``One degree below kings.'
3. Unworthy of; unbefitting; beneath.
They beheld, with a just loathing and disdain, . . .
how below all history the persons and their actions
Who thinks no fact below his regard. --Hallam.
Syn: Underneath; under; beneath.
Below Be*low", adv.
1. In a lower place, with respect to any object; in a lower
Lord Marmion waits below. --Sir W.
2. On the earth, as opposed to the heavens.
The fairest child of Jove below. --Prior.
3. In hell, or the regions of the dead.
What business brought him to the realms below.
4. In court or tribunal of inferior jurisdiction; as, at the
trial below. --Wheaton.
5. In some part or page following.
Meaning of Below from wikipedia