Definition of Core box. Meaning of Core box. Synonyms of Core box
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Core box.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Core box and, of course, Core box synonyms and on the right images related to the word Core box.
Definition of Core box
Core boxCore Core, n. [OF. cor, coer, cuer, F. c[oe]ur, fr. L. cor
heart. See Heart.]
1. The heart or inner part of a thing, as of a column, wall,
rope, of a boil, etc.; especially, the central part of
fruit, containing the kernels or seeds; as, the core of an
apple or quince.
A fever at the core, Fatal to him who bears, to all
who ever bore. --Byron.
2. The center or inner part, as of an open space; as, the
core of a square. [Obs.] --Sir W. Raleigh.
3. The most important part of a thing; the essence; as, the
core of a subject.
4. (Founding) The prtion of a mold which shapes the interior
of a cylinder, tube, or other hollow casting, or which
makes a hole in or through a casting; a part of the mold,
made separate from and inserted in it, for shaping some
part of the casting, the form of which is not determined
by that of the pattern.
5. A disorder of sheep occasioned by worms in the liver.
[Prov. Eng.] --Halliwell.
6. (Anat.) The bony process which forms the central axis of
the horns in many animals.
Core box (Founding), a box or mold, usually divisible, in
which cores are molded.
Core print (Founding), a projecting piece on a pattern
which forms, in the mold, an impression for holding in
place or steadying a core.
Meaning of Core box from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Core box