Definition of Tableing. Meaning of Tableing. Synonyms of Tableing
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Tableing. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Tableing and, of course, Tableing synonyms and on the right images related to the word Tableing.
Definition of Tableing
TableingTable Ta"ble, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Tableed; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To form into a table or catalogue; to tabulate; as, to
2. To delineate, as on a table; to represent, as in a
Tabled and pictured in the chambers of meditation.
3. To supply with food; to feed. [Obs.] --Milton.
4. (Carp.) To insert, as one piece of timber into another, by
alternate scores or projections from the middle, to
prevent slipping; to scarf.
5. To lay or place on a table, as money. --Carlyle.
6. In parliamentary usage, to lay on the table; to postpone,
by a formal vote, the consideration of (a bill, motion, or
the like) till called for, or indefinitely.
7. To enter upon the docket; as, to table charges against
8. (Naut.) To make board hems in the skirts and bottoms of
(sails) in order to strengthen them in the part attached
to the boltrope.
Meaning of Tableing from wikipedia
- The periodic table
, also known
as the periodic table
of elements, is a tabular display
of the chemical
- columns Table
(database) Calligra Tables
, a spreadsheet application Mathematical table Table
(parliamentary procedure) Tables
tennis, also known
as ping-pong and whiff-whaff, is a sport
two or four players
hit a lightweight
ball, also known
as the ping-pong ball...
- fill a similar
role to table
salt in western
cultures. They are most often
used for cooking rather
than as table
salt is made up of just...
- Table Table
is a brand
set up by Whitbread
in 2008, the brand actually started
in 2006 but was unnamed. The brand
- A pivot table
is a table
the data of a more extensive table
(such as from a database, spreadsheet, or business
- Championships. Their medals
were not included
in the official medal table
. In the IAAF placing table
the total score
from ****igning eight points
- This is a table
of skeletal muscles
of the human
640 skeletal muscles within
the typical human
body. Almost every muscle
- In mathematics, a multiplication table
(sometimes, less formally, a times table
) is a mathematical table
used to define
a multiplication operation
- The Round Table
(Welsh: y Ford Gron; Cornish: an Moos Krenn; Breton: an Daol Grenn) is King Arthur's famed table
in the Arthurian
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Tableing