Definition of Default. Meaning of Default. Synonyms of Default
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Default. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Default and, of course, Default synonyms and on the right images related to the word Default.
Definition of Default
DefaultDefault De*fault", v. i. [imp. & p. p. Defaulted; p. pr. &
vb. n. Defaulting.]
1. To fail in duty; to offend.
That he gainst courtesy so foully did default.
2. To fail in fulfilling a contract, agreement, or duty.
3. To fail to appear in court; to let a case go by default.
Default De*fault", v. t.
1. To fail to perform or pay; to be guilty of neglect of; to
omit; as, to default a dividend.
What they have defaulted towards him as no king.
2. (Law) To call a defendant or other party whose duty it is
to be present in court, and make entry of his default, if
he fails to appear; to enter a default against.
3. To leave out of account; to omit. [Obs.]
Defaulting unnecessary and partial discourses.
Meaning of Default from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Default