Definition of Southing. Meaning of Southing. Synonyms of Southing
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Southing. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Southing and, of course, Southing synonyms and on the right images related to the word Southing.
Definition of Southing
SouthingSouth South, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Southed; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To turn or move toward the south; to veer toward the
2. (Astron.) To come to the meridian; to cross the north and
south line; -- said chiefly of the moon; as, the moon
souths at nine. SouthingSouthing South"ing (?; 277), n.
1. Tendency or progress southward; as, the southing of the
2. The time at which the moon, or other heavenly body, passes
the meridian of a place.
3. (Astron.) Distance of any heavenly body south of the
equator; south declination; south latitude.
4. (Surv. & Navigation) Distance southward from any point
departure or of reckoning, measured on a meridian; --
opposed to northing.
Meaning of Southing from wikipedia
- Coordinates: 36°N 128°E / 36°N 128°E / 36; 128 South Korea
(Korean: 한국/韓國; RR: Hanguk
남한/南韓; RR: Namhan), officially
of South Africa
(RSA), is the southernmost country
in Africa. It is bounded
to the south
by 2,798 kilometres
- The following Forbes
list of South African billionaires
on an annual
****essment of wealth
and ****ets compiled
- South Georgia
and the South Sandwich Islands
(SGSSI) is a British Overseas Territory
in the southern Atlantic
Ocean. It is a remote
- South America
is a continent
in the Western
in the Southern
Hemisphere, with a relatively small portion
in the Northern
- South African
to: The nation
of South Africa South African Airways South African English South African people Languages
of South Africa
- South Dakota
(/- dəˈkoʊtə/ (listen)) is a U.S. state
in the Midwestern region
of the United
States. It is named after
and Dakota Sioux
- Native South Africans refers
to: Bantu peoples
in South Africa Khoisan peoples
in South Africa
Coloureds, who mainly descended
from the above
- South Tyneside Council
is the local authority
of South Tyneside
in Tyne and Wear, England. It is a metropolitan district
council, one of five in Tyne and...
- Coordinates: 8°N 30°E / 8°N 30°E / 8; 30 South Sudan
(/suːˈdɑːn, -ˈdæn/), officially known
as the Republic
of South Sudan
Thudän) is a landlocked...
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Southing