- A republic
(Latin: res publica, meaning
"public affair") is a form of government
"power is held by the people
and their elected
- Coordinates: 49°45′N 15°30′E / 49.750°N 15.500°E / 49.750; 15.500 The Czech Republic
(/ˈtʃɛk -/ (listen); Czech: Česká republika
[ˈtʃɛskaː ˈrɛpublɪka] (listen))...
- Republic Records
is a New York City-based record label owned
by Universal Music Group
(UMG). It was founded
by Avery Lipman
and Monte Lipman
as an independent...
- 19°28′E / 42.783°N 19.467°E / 42.783; 19.467 The Socialist Federal Republic
of Yugoslavia, commonly referred
to as SFR Yugoslavia
- Coordinates: 1°26′24″S 15°33′22″E / 1.44°S 15.556°E / -1.44; 15.556 The Republic
of the Congo
(pronunciation (help·info) French: République du Congo, Kituba:...
(Irish: Éire [ˈeːɾʲə] (listen)), also known
as the Republic
(Poblacht na hÉireann), is a country
in north-western Europe occupying
- The Roman Republic
(Latin: Rēs pūblica Rōmāna [ˈreːs ˈpuːblɪka roːˈmaːna]) was the era of cl****ical Roman
civilization, led by the Roman
- Coordinates: 52°31′N 13°24′E / 52.517°N 13.400°E / 52.517; 13.400 The Weimar Republic
(German: Weimarer Republik
[ˈvaɪmaʁɐ ʁepuˈbliːk] (listen)) was the German...
- -ˈstɑːn/; Russian: Дагеста́н), officially
(Russian: Респу́блика Дагеста́н), is a republic
of Russia situated
on the Caspian
- The New Republic
is an American magazine
on politics, contemporary
culture, and the arts. Founded
in 1914 by several leaders
of the progressive...