Definition of Charms. Meaning of Charms. Synonyms of Charms
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Charms. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Charms and, of course, Charms synonyms and on the right images related to the word Charms.
Definition of Charms
Charm Charm, v. i.
1. To use magic arts or occult power; to make use of charms.
The voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
2. To act as, or produce the effect of, a charm; to please
greatly; to be fascinating.
3. To make a musical sound. [Obs.] --Milton.
CharmCharm Charm, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Charmed; p. pr. & vb. n.
Charming.] [Cf. F. charmer. See Charm, n.]
1. To make music upon; to tune. [Obs. & R.]
Here we our slender pipes may safely charm.
2. To subdue, control, or summon by incantation or
supernatural influence; to affect by magic.
No witchcraft charm thee! --Shak.
3. To subdue or overcome by some secret power, or by that
which gives pleasure; to allay; to soothe.
Music the fiercest grief can charm. --Pope.
4. To attract irresistibly; to delight exceedingly; to
enchant; to fascinate.
They, on their mirth and dance Intent, with jocund
music charm his ear. --Milton.
5. To protect with, or make invulnerable by, spells, charms,
or supernatural influences; as, a charmed life.
I, in my own woe charmed, Could not find death.
Syn: Syn. - To fascinate; enchant; enrapture; captivate;
bewitch; allure; subdue; delight; entice; transport.
Meaning of Charms from wikipedia
and time The Charm
Blow Pops candy; acquired
Roll Industries Charms
, a brand
the new cereal around
the idea of charm
bracelets. Thus, the charms
of Lucky Charms
were born. Lucky Charms
is the first cereal
- separate-but-equal charms
" and admired
both its "casting and pop-culture timing." Vanessa Thorpe
of The Guardian agreed
- the Beacon Street Girls series
by Annie Bryant
" (Care Bears
episode) Lucky Charms
, a cereal
Amulet, a close cousin
of the talisman, consists...
- Chelsea Charms
7, 1976) is an American
big-bust model, internet
model, and stripper
who is famous
for having large artificial
- 2016. In Flames
- Siren Charms
. Metacritic. Retrieved
2014 Bowar, Chad (September 9, 2014). "In Flames Siren Charms
- Anglo-Saxon metrical charms
Gadelica, a collection
oral poetry, much of it charms
Veda, a collection
, and the Rigveda...
- Hidden Charms
to: Hidden Charms
(band), on Deltasonic record label Hidden Charms
- Stewart. "Reviews: Charmed
, I'm Sure - The Charms
". Allmusic. Retrieved
2011-04-24. Greene, Jo-Ann. "Reviews: Strange Magic
- The Charms
". Allmusic. Retrieved...
- Chinese numismatic charms often contain
and sometimes pictures
on the same side. Although Chinese numismatic charms
are not a legal
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Charms