Definition of Trading. Meaning of Trading. Synonyms of Trading
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Trading.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Trading and, of course, Trading synonyms and on the right images related to the word Trading.
Definition of Trading
TradingTrade Trade, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Traded; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To barter, or to buy and sell; to be engaged in the
exchange, purchase, or sale of goods, wares, merchandise,
or anything else; to traffic; to bargain; to carry on
commerce as a business.
A free port, where nations . . . resorted with their
goods and traded. --Arbuthnot.
2. To buy and sell or exchange property in a single instance.
3. To have dealings; to be concerned or associated; --
usually followed by with.
How did you dare to trade and traffic with Macbeth?
Trading Trad"ing, a.
1. Carrying on trade or commerce; engaged in trade; as, a
2. Frequented by traders. [R.] ``They on the trading flood.'
3. Venal; corrupt; jobbing; as, a trading politician.
Meaning of Trading from wikipedia
- allows trade
as a market. An early
form of trade
, barter, saw the direct exchange
for other goods
and services, i.e. trading
- Algorithmic trading
is a method
of executing orders using automated
pre-programmed trading instructions accounting
such as time, price, and...
of the commodities trading market designed
the insider trading demonstrated
Places. In 1988, Bellamy
- pollutants. The concept
is also known
as cap and trade
(CAT) or emissions trading scheme
(ETS). Carbon emission trading
for CO2 and other greenhouse gases
- Day trading
is a form of speculation
buys and sells
a financial instrument within
the same trading
day, so that all positions...
- Insider trading
is the trading
of a public
or other securities
(such as bonds
on material, nonpublic
station, or trading
house, also known
as a factory, is an establishment
or settlement where goods
and services could
- In finance, an electronic trading platform
as an online trading
platform, is a computer software program
that can be used to place orders
- Electronic trading platform Stockbroker Stock exchange Stock market Trader
"What is Trading
?". tradimo.com. Retrieved
- Tfd› Extended-hours trading
(or electronic trading
hours, ETH) is stock trading
that happens either before
day of a stock
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Trading