the Jews" is an 1899 short essay
by Mark Twain. Twain
in Austria during
1896, and opined
that the Habsburg empire
used Jews as scapegoats...
- An Essay Concerning Human Understanding
is a work by John Locke concerning
of human knowledge
and understanding. It first appeared
- four years later
(London 1651) under
the title Philosophicall rudiments concerning government
and society. It anti****tes themes
of the better-known Leviathan...
- An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding
is a book by the Scottish empiricist philosopher David
in 1748. It was a revision...
- The Question Concerning Technology
(German: Die Frage
nach der Technik) is a work by Martin
Heidegger, in which
the author discusses
- Concerning Violence
is a 2014 do****entary film written
by Göran Olsson. It is based
Fanon's essay, Concerning
Violence, from his...
- ded][page needed][page needed] Both conferences included negotiations concerning
disarmament, the laws of war and war crimes. A major effort
in both conferences...
- word for 'gold', as in Portuguese. In Norwegian there could
be a problem concerning
the spelling, since
euro is masculine
and would normally
take a plural...
- A Letter Concerning Toleration
(Epistola de tolerantia) by John Locke
was originally published
in 1689. Its initial publication
was in Latin, and it was...
in Why the Pope and his Recent
Book are Burned
and ****ertions Concerning
All Articles. As a consequence, Luther
by Pope Leo...