Definition of Spurred. Meaning of Spurred. Synonyms of Spurred
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Spurred. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Spurred and, of course, Spurred synonyms and on the right images related to the word Spurred.
Definition of Spurred
SpurredSpur Spur, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Spurred; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To prick with spurs; to incite to a more hasty pace; to
urge or goad; as, to spur a horse.
2. To urge or encourage to action, or to a more vigorous
pursuit of an object; to incite; to stimulate; to
instigate; to impel; to drive.
Love will not be spurred to what it loathes. --Shak.
3. To put spurs on; as, a spurred boot. SpurredSpurred Spurred, a.
1. Wearing spurs; furnished with a spur or spurs; having
shoots like spurs.
2. Affected with spur, or ergot; as, spurred rye.
Spurred corolla (Bot.), a corolla in which there are one or
more petals with a spur.
Meaning of Spurred from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Spurred