Definition of Outgoing. Meaning of Outgoing. Synonyms of Outgoing
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Outgoing.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Outgoing and, of course, Outgoing synonyms and on the right images related to the word Outgoing.
Definition of Outgoing
OutgoingOutgo Out*go", v. t. [imp. Outwent; p. p. Outgone; p. pr.
& vb. n. Outgoing.]
1. To go beyond; to exceed in swiftness; to surpass; to
2. To circumvent; to overreach. [Obs.] --Denham.
Outgoing Out"go`ing, n.
1. The act or the state of going out.
The outgoings of the morning and evening. --Ps. lxv.
2. That which goes out; outgo; outlay.
3. The extreme limit; the place of ending. [Obs.]
The outgoings of the border were at the north bay of
the salt sea, at the south end of Jordan. --Josh.
Outgoing Out"go`ing, a.
Going out; departing; as, the outgoing administration; an
Meaning of Outgoing from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Outgoing