Definition of Ministry. Meaning of Ministry. Synonyms of Ministry
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Ministry.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Ministry and, of course, Ministry synonyms and on the right images related to the word Ministry.
Definition of Ministry
MinistryMinistry Min"is*try, n.; pl. Ministries . [L. ministerium. See
Minister, n., and cf. Mystery a trade.]
1. The act of ministering; ministration; service. ``With
tender ministry.' --Thomson.
2. Hence: Agency; instrumentality.
The ordinary ministry of second causes. --Atterbury.
The wicked ministry of arms. --Dryden.
3. The office, duties, or functions of a minister, servant,
or agent; ecclesiastical, executive, or ambassadorial
function or profession.
4. The body of ministers of state; also, the clergy, as a
5. Administration; rule; term in power; as, the ministry of
Meaning of Ministry from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Ministry