Definition of Internal. Meaning of Internal. Synonyms of Internal
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Internal. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Internal and, of course, Internal synonyms and on the right images related to the word Internal.
Definition of Internal
InternalInternal In*tern"al, a. [L. internus; akin to interior. See
1. Inward; interior; being within any limit or surface;
inclosed; -- opposed to external; as, the internal parts
of a body, or of the earth.
2. Derived from, or dependent on, the thing itself; inherent;
as, the internal evidence of the divine origin of the
3. Pertaining to its own affairs or interests; especially,
(said of a country) domestic, as opposed to foreign; as,
internal trade; internal troubles or war.
4. Pertaining to the inner being or the heart; spiritual.
With our Savior, internal purity is everything.
5. Intrinsic; inherent; real. [R.]
The internal rectitude of our actions in the sight
of God. --Rogers.
Meaning of Internal from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Internal