Definition of Ventilation. Meaning of Ventilation. Synonyms of Ventilation
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Ventilation.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Ventilation and, of course, Ventilation synonyms and on the right images related to the word Ventilation.
Definition of Ventilation
Ventilation Ven`ti*la"tion, n. [L. ventilatio: cf. F.
1. The act of ventilating, or the state of being ventilated;
the art or process of replacing foul air by that which is
pure, in any inclosed place, as a house, a church, a mine,
etc.; free exposure to air.
Insuring, for the laboring man, better ventilation.
2. The act of refrigerating, or cooling; refrigeration; as,
ventilation of the blood. [Obs.] --Harvey.
3. The act of fanning, or winnowing, for the purpose of
separating chaff and dust from the grain.
4. The act of sifting, and bringing out to view or
examination; free discussion; public exposure.
The ventilation of these points diffused them to the
knowledge of the world. --Bp. Hall.
5. The act of giving vent or expression. ``Ventilation of his
thoughts.' --Sir H. Wotton.
Meaning of Ventilation from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Ventilation