Definition of Recovery. Meaning of Recovery. Synonyms of Recovery
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Recovery. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Recovery and, of course, Recovery synonyms and on the right images related to the word Recovery.
Definition of Recovery
Recovery Re*cov"er*y, n.
1. Act of regaining the natural position after curtseying.
2. (Fencing, Sparring, etc.) Act of regaining the position of
guard after making an attack.
RecoveryRecovery Re*cov"er*y (r?*k?v"?r*?), n.
1. The act of recovering, regaining, or retaking possession.
2. Restoration from sickness, weakness, faintness, or the
like; restoration from a condition of mistortune, of
3. (Law) The obtaining in a suit at law of a right to
something by a verdict and judgment of court.
4. The getting, or gaining, of something not previously had.
[Obs.] ``Help be past recovery.' --Tusser.
5. In rowing, the act of regaining the proper position for
making a new stroke.
Common recovery (Law), a species of common assurance or
mode of conveying lands by matter of record, through the
forms of an action at law, formerly in frequent use, but
now abolished or obsolete, both in England and America.
Meaning of Recovery from wikipedia
(novel), a Star Wars e-book Recovery
Version, a translation
of the Bible
with footnotes published
- Disaster Recovery involves
a set of policies, tools
of vital technology infrastructure
- The recovery position refers
to one of a series
on a lateral
re****bent or three-quarters prone position
of the body, in to which
as bail enforcement
agent, bail agent, recovery
agent, bail recovery
agents, or fugitive recovery
agent, has historically existed
in many parts...
- The Marshall
Plan (officially the European Recovery
Program, ERP) was an American initiative
p****ed in 1948 to aid Western
Europe, in which
is the seventh studio album
by American rapper
Eminem. It was released
on June 18, 2010, by Aftermath
Records, and Interscope...
as a service
(RaaS), sometimes referred
to as disaster recovery
as a service
(DRaaS), is a category
of cloud computing
used for protecting
- The United States Armed Forces defines personnel recovery
as "The sum of military, DOD civilian, DOD contractor
personnel, or other personnel
- In computing, data recovery
is a process
(retrieving) inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged
data from secondary
- Celebrate Recovery
is an American Christian
twelve-step program designed
to facilitate recovery
from a wide variety
of troubling behavior
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Recovery