Definition of Recovery. Meaning of Recovery. Synonyms of Recovery
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Recovery. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Recovery and, of course, Recovery synonyms and on the right images related to the word Recovery.
Definition of Recovery
Recovery Re*cov"er*y, n.
1. Act of regaining the natural position after curtseying.
2. (Fencing, Sparring, etc.) Act of regaining the position of
guard after making an attack.
RecoveryRecovery Re*cov"er*y (r?*k?v"?r*?), n.
1. The act of recovering, regaining, or retaking possession.
2. Restoration from sickness, weakness, faintness, or the
like; restoration from a condition of mistortune, of
3. (Law) The obtaining in a suit at law of a right to
something by a verdict and judgment of court.
4. The getting, or gaining, of something not previously had.
[Obs.] ``Help be past recovery.' --Tusser.
5. In rowing, the act of regaining the proper position for
making a new stroke.
Common recovery (Law), a species of common assurance or
mode of conveying lands by matter of record, through the
forms of an action at law, formerly in frequent use, but
now abolished or obsolete, both in England and America.
Meaning of Recovery from wikipedia
(novel), a Star Wars e-book Recovery
Version, a translation
of the Bible
with footnotes published
- Disaster Recovery involves
a set of policies, tools
of vital technology infrastructure
- In computing, data recovery
is a process
(retrieving) inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged
data from secondary
- Personnel Recovery
, defines personnel recovery
as "the sum of military, diplomatic, and civil efforts
for and execute
- The recovery position
to one of a series
on a lateral
re****bent or three-quarters prone position
of the body...
- Zero", while rescue personnel referred
to it as "the Pile". In the ensuing recovery
efforts, personnel related
to the metalwork
- The Randomised Evaluation
of COVID-19 Therapy
) is a large-enrollment clinical trial
of possible treatments
- The Marshall
Plan (officially the European Recovery
Program, ERP) was an American initiative
p****ed in 1948 for foreign
aid to Western
Europe. The United...
- Vehicle recovery
is the recovery
of any vehicle
place, generally speaking
with a commercial vehicle known
as a recovery
vehicle, tow truck
plan may refer
to: Endangered Species Recovery
Plan, in the United
States, a do****ent describing protocols
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Recovery