Definition of Stitching. Meaning of Stitching. Synonyms of Stitching
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Stitching. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Stitching and, of course, Stitching synonyms and on the right images related to the word Stitching.
Definition of Stitching
StitchingStitch Stitch, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Stitched; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To form stitches in; especially, to sew in such a manner
as to show on the surface a continuous line of stitches;
as, to stitch a shirt bosom.
2. To sew, or unite together by stitches; as, to stitch
printed sheets in making a book or a pamphlet.
3. (Agric.) To form land into ridges.
To stitch up, to mend or unite with a needle and thread;
as, to stitch up a rent; to stitch up an artery.
Stitching Stitch"ing, n.
1. The act of one who stitches.
2. Work done by sewing, esp. when a continuous line of
stitches is shown on the surface; stitches, collectively.
Meaning of Stitching from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Stitching