Definition of Ruled. Meaning of Ruled. Synonyms of Ruled
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Ruled.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Ruled and, of course, Ruled synonyms and on the right images related to the word Ruled.
Definition of Ruled
No result for Ruled. Showing similar results...
FeruledFerule Fer"ule, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Feruled; p. pr. & vb. n.
To punish with a ferule. OverruledOverrule O`ver*rule", v. t. [imp. & p. p. Overruled; p. pr.
& vb. n. Overruling.]
1. To rule over; to govern or determine by superior
2. To rule or determine in a contrary way; to decide against;
to abrogate or alter; as, God overrules the purposes of
men; the chairman overruled the point of order.
His passion and animosity overruled his conscience.
These [difficulties] I had habitually overruled.
3. (Law) To supersede, reject, annul, or rule against; as,
the plea, or the decision, was overruled by the court.
Unruled Un*ruled", a.
1. Not governed or controlled. ``Unruled and undirected.'
2. Not ruled or marked with lines; as, unruled paper.
Meaning of Ruled from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Ruled