Definition of Manufacturing. Meaning of Manufacturing. Synonyms of Manufacturing
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Manufacturing. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Manufacturing and, of course, Manufacturing synonyms and on the right images related to the word Manufacturing.
Definition of Manufacturing
Manufacturing Man`u*fac"tur*ing, a.
1. Employed, or chiefly employed, in manufacture; as, a
manufacturing community; a manufacturing town.
2. Pertaining to manufacture; as, manufacturing projects.
ManufacturingManufacture Man`u*fac"ture, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Manufactured; p. pr. & vb. n. Manufacturing.] [Cf. F.
1. To make (wares or other products) by hand, by machinery,
or by other agency; as, to manufacture cloth, nails,
2. To work, as raw or partly wrought materials, into suitable
forms for use; as, to manufacture wool, cotton, silk, or
Meaning of Manufacturing from wikipedia
- Manufacturing engineering
or manufacturing process
are the steps through which
into a final
product. The manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing
or lean production
is a systematic method originating
in the ****anese manufacturing industry
for the minimization
- the twentieth anniversary
Consent. Four years after
Consent: The Political Economy
of the M****...
- Computer-aided manufacturing
(CAM) is the use of software
to control machine tools
ones in the manufacturing
of workpieces. Click
- States. Hendee Manufacturing Company initially produced
the motorcycles, but the name was changed
to the Indian Motocycle Manufacturing Company
engineering. Manufacturing engineering requires
to plan the practices
; to research
and to develop
- Good manufacturing practice guidelines provide guidance
, testing, and quality
****urance in order
that a manufactured
- started Murata Manufacturing
as a personal venture
in October, 1944. On December
into Murata Manufacturing
Co., Ltd. with...
of heavy industry
and manufacturing across
the Great Lakes
and mid-western United States
as the snow belt, the manufacturing
belt, or the factory
, unlike conventional
processes, where material
from a stock
item (subtractive manufacturing
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Manufacturing