Definition of Manufacturing. Meaning of Manufacturing. Synonyms of Manufacturing
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Manufacturing. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Manufacturing and, of course, Manufacturing synonyms and on the right images related to the word Manufacturing.
Definition of Manufacturing
Manufacturing Man`u*fac"tur*ing, a.
1. Employed, or chiefly employed, in manufacture; as, a
manufacturing community; a manufacturing town.
2. Pertaining to manufacture; as, manufacturing projects.
ManufacturingManufacture Man`u*fac"ture, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Manufactured; p. pr. & vb. n. Manufacturing.] [Cf. F.
1. To make (wares or other products) by hand, by machinery,
or by other agency; as, to manufacture cloth, nails,
2. To work, as raw or partly wrought materials, into suitable
forms for use; as, to manufacture wool, cotton, silk, or
Meaning of Manufacturing from wikipedia
- retailers, who then sell them to individual
engineering, or the manufacturing
process, are the steps through which
Consent: The Political Economy
of the M**** Media
is a 1988 book by Edward
and Noam Chomsky. It argues
that the m**** communication...
- electrical, and industrial
engineering. Manufacturing engineering requires
to plan the practices
; to research
and to develop
- included desktop manufacturing
, rapid manufacturing
(as the logical
prototyping), and on-demand manufacturing
- Good manufacturing practice guidelines provide guidance
, testing, and quality
****urance in order
that a manufactured
- A die is a specialized machine
tool used in manufacturing industries
to cut and/or form material
to a desired shape
or profile. Stamping
dies are used...
- Lean manufacturing
, or lean production, is a production method derived
from Toyota's 1930 operating model
Way" (Toyota Production
- of companies
and organizations involved
in the design, development, manufacturing
, marketing, and selling
vehicles. It is one of the world's...
- Gear manufacturing refers
to the making
of gears. Gears
can be manufactured
by a variety
of processes, including
casting, forging, extrusion, powder
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation
(TSMC). Foundries became
of the fabless
a non-competitive manufacturing partner
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Manufacturing