Definition of Manufacturing. Meaning of Manufacturing. Synonyms of Manufacturing
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Manufacturing. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Manufacturing and, of course, Manufacturing synonyms and on the right images related to the word Manufacturing.
Definition of Manufacturing
Manufacturing Man`u*fac"tur*ing, a.
1. Employed, or chiefly employed, in manufacture; as, a
manufacturing community; a manufacturing town.
2. Pertaining to manufacture; as, manufacturing projects.
ManufacturingManufacture Man`u*fac"ture, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Manufactured; p. pr. & vb. n. Manufacturing.] [Cf. F.
1. To make (wares or other products) by hand, by machinery,
or by other agency; as, to manufacture cloth, nails,
2. To work, as raw or partly wrought materials, into suitable
forms for use; as, to manufacture wool, cotton, silk, or
Meaning of Manufacturing from wikipedia
- Manufacturing engineering
or manufacturing process
are the steps through which
into a final
product. The manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing
or lean production, often simply
"lean", is a systematic method
for waste minimization
a manufacturing system
- years after
Consent: The Political Economy
of the M**** Media
to the cinema
Consent: Noam Chomsky...
(****anese: アンドン or あんどん or 行灯) is a manufacturing
to a system
management, maintenance, and other workers
of a quality
- Manufacturing Engineering
is a branch
engineering. Manufacturing engineering requires
to plan the practices
- started Murata Manufacturing
as a personal venture
in October, 1944. On December
into Murata Manufacturing
Co., Ltd. with...
- Computer-aided manufacturing
(CAM) is the use of software
to control machine tools
ones in the manufacturing
of workpieces. This is not the...
- object manufacturing Laser engineered
net shaping Selective laser sintering Stereolithography Mining Quarrying Blasting Crushing Chemical manufacturing
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
(TSMC; Chinese: 台灣積體電路製造公司; pinyin: Táiwān Jī Tǐ Diànlù Zhìzào Gōngsī), also known
- Good manufacturing practice guidelines provide guidance
, testing, and quality
****urance in order
that a manufactured
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Manufacturing