Definition of Liners. Meaning of Liners. Synonyms of Liners
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Liners. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Liners and, of course, Liners synonyms and on the right images related to the word Liners.
Definition of Liners
Liner Lin"er (l[imac]n"[~e]r), n.
1. One who lines, as, a liner of shoes.
2. A vessel belonging to a regular line of packets; also, a
line-of-battle ship; a ship of the line.
3. (Mach.) A thin piece placed between two parts to hold or
adjust them, fill a space, etc.; a shim.
4. (Steam Engine) A lining within the cylinder, in which the
piston works and between which and the outer shell of the
cylinder a space is left to form a steam jacket.
5. A slab on which small pieces of marble, tile, etc., are
fastened for grinding.
6. (Baseball) A ball which, when struck, flies through the
air in a nearly straight line not far from the ground.
Meaning of Liners from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Liners