Definition of Textuary. Meaning of Textuary. Synonyms of Textuary
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Textuary. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Textuary and, of course, Textuary synonyms and on the right images related to the word Textuary.
Definition of Textuary
Textuary Tex"tu*a*ry, a. [Cf. F. textuaire.]
1. Contained in the text; textual. --Sir T. Browne.
2. Serving as a text; authoritative. --Glanvill.
Textuary Tex"tu*a*ry, n. [Cf. F. textuaire.]
1. One who is well versed in the Scriptures; a textman. --Bp.
2. One who adheres strictly or rigidly to the text.
Meaning of Textuary from wikipedia
- subtile, subtle, subtlety, tessitura, text, textile, textual, textuality, textuary
, textural, texture, tissue
timeō tim- timu- – be afraid
- was "a pious
man, an hard student, a sound
divine, a good textuary
, very well skilled
in the oriental
languages, very well accomplished
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Textuary