" is an adjective
real life, in accordance
with its laws. Its goal is to immerse individuals
- Life Like (Joan of Arc album), 2011 Life Like (The Rosebuds
album), 2008 "Lifelike
", a 2018 song by Antarctigo Vespucci
on the album
Love in the Time of E-Mail...
- (React/Labels/NEWS/Neuton/Energy/Watts) 1998, From the 21st (Sony) 2000, Lifelike
(Sony/Labels/NEWS) 2000, Art of Connecting
(Next Era/Hardware) 2000, Metropolis...
- doll artists
to as reborners. Reborn dolls
are also known
as lifelike dolls
baby dolls. The hobby
of creating reborn
- Art (March 17-June 9, 2013). At the Walker
Art Center, Engberg curated Lifelike
(2012), a group
show of "uncannily realistic" works, often
- a mansion
with his parents following
doll he becomes attached
to. Brahms: The Boy II was released
in the United...
- Epic Adaptation, '212 Warrior', Moves Forward
With Fox International
2018. "Indonesian fictional...
- of display
or study. Animals
are often, but not always, portra**** in a lifelike
state. The word taxidermy describes
- clay - sculpture, which
are made so realistically
that they look almost lifelike
and Davie decide
the statuettes. Clay (novel) Skellig...
- camera. This will allow computer graphics
to mani****te human faces
to look lifelike
. 2.5D is the construction
of a three-dimensional environment
from 2D retinal...