Definition of Illustrating. Meaning of Illustrating. Synonyms of Illustrating
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Illustrating.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Illustrating and, of course, Illustrating synonyms and on the right images related to the word Illustrating.
Definition of Illustrating
IllustratingIllustrate Il*lus"trate, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Illustrated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Illustrating.] [L. illustratus, p. p. of
illustrare to illustrate, fr. illustris bright. See
1. To make clear, bright, or luminous.
Here, when the moon illustrates all the sky.
2. To set in a clear light; to exhibit distinctly or
To prove him, and illustrate his high worth.
3. To make clear, intelligible, or apprehensible; to
elucidate, explain, or exemplify, as by means of figures,
comparisons, and examples.
4. To adorn with pictures, as a book or a subject; to
elucidate with pictures, as a history or a romance.
5. To give renown or honor to; to make illustrious; to
Matter to me of glory, whom their hate Illustrates.
Meaning of Illustrating from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Illustrating