Definition of Funding. Meaning of Funding. Synonyms of Funding
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Funding. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Funding and, of course, Funding synonyms and on the right images related to the word Funding.
Definition of Funding
FundingFund Fund, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Funded; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To provide and appropriate a fund or permanent revenue for
the payment of the interest of; to make permanent
provision of resources (as by a pledge of revenue from
customs) for discharging the interest of or principal of;
as, to fund government notes.
2. To place in a fund, as money.
3. To put into the form of bonds or stocks bearing regular
interest; as, to fund the floating debt. FundingFunding Fund"ing, a.
1. Providing a fund for the payment of the interest or
principal of a debt.
2. Investing in the public funds.
Funding system, a system or scheme of finance or revenue by
which provision is made for paying the interest or
principal of a public debt.
Meaning of Funding from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Funding