Definition of Fingering. Meaning of Fingering. Synonyms of Fingering
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Fingering.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Fingering and, of course, Fingering synonyms and on the right images related to the word Fingering.
Definition of Fingering
Fingering Fin"ger*ing, n.
1. The act or process of handling or touching with the
The mere sight and fingering of money. --Grew.
2. The manner of using the fingers in playing or striking the
keys of an instrument of music; movement or management of
the fingers in playing on a musical instrument, in
3. The marking of the notes of a piece of music to guide or
regulate the action or use of the fingers.
4. Delicate work made with the fingers. --Spenser.
FingeringFinger Fin"ger, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Fingered; p. pr. & vb.
1. To touch with the fingers; to handle; to meddle with.
Let the papers lie; You would be fingering them to
anger me. --Shak.
2. To touch lightly; to toy with.
(a) To perform on an instrument of music.
(b) To mark the notes of (a piece of music) so as to guide
the fingers in playing.
4. To take thievishly; to pilfer; to purloin. --Shak.
5. To execute, as any delicate work.
Meaning of Fingering from wikipedia
- Look up fingering
in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Fingering
(music), the positioning
of the fingers
the use of fingers
to ****ually stimulate
the **** (including the ****oris) or ****. ****l fingering
- In music, fingering
, or on stringed instruments sometimes
stopping, is the choice
of which fingers
and hand positions
to use when playing...
the foot) to cylindrical, and all recorder fingering systems
use of forked fingerings
. The recorder
do****ented in Europe
- Rape is a type of ****ual ****ault usually involving
or other forms
of ****ual penetration carried
a person without
- saxophone, and can be produced using advanced embouchure techniques
combinations. Saxophone music
also have the advantage
of being relatively
easy to play (see "Fingering
" below), allowing
fast chord changes
and easy incorporation
- reed and blowing direct
the reed to vibrate. Its fingering system
can be quite complex
- flat relative
temperament, and use of those fingerings
avoided. The fingering schema arises
from the length
of each valve's tubing...
- Salt fingering
is a mixing
of double diffusive
instability, that occurs
warm, salty water overlies relatively
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Fingering