Definition of Casings. Meaning of Casings. Synonyms of Casings
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Casings.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Casings and, of course, Casings synonyms and on the right images related to the word Casings.
Definition of Casings
Casings Ca"sings, n. pl.
Dried dung of cattle used as fuel. [Prov. Eng.] --Waterland.
CasingCase Case, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cased; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To cover or protect with, or as with, a case; to inclose.
The man who, cased in steel, had passed whole days
and nights in the saddle. --Prescott.
2. To strip the skin from; as, to case a box. [Obs.] CasingCash Cash, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cashed; p. pr. & vb. n.
To pay, or to receive, cash for; to exchange for money; as,
cash a note or an order. CasingCasing Cas"ing, n.
1. The act or process of inclosing in, or covering with, a
case or thin substance, as plaster, boards, etc.
2. An outside covering, for protection or ornament, or to
precent the radiation of heat.
3. An inclosing frame; esp. the framework around a door or a
window. See Case, n., 4.
Meaning of Casings from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Casings