Definition of Bearers. Meaning of Bearers. Synonyms of Bearers
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Bearers. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Bearers and, of course, Bearers synonyms and on the right images related to the word Bearers.
Definition of Bearers
Bearer Bear"er, n.
1. One who, or that which, bears, sustains, or carries.
``Bearers of burdens.' --2 Chron. ii. 18. ``The bearer of
unhappy news.' --Dryden.
2. Specifically: One who assists in carrying a body to the
grave; a pallbearer. --Milton.
3. A palanquin carrier; also, a house servant. [India]
4. A tree or plant yielding fruit; as, a good bearer.
5. (Com.) One who holds a check, note, draft, or other order
for the payment of money; as, pay to bearer.
6. (Print.) A strip of reglet or other furniture to bear off
the impression from a blank page; also, a type or
type-high piece of metal interspersed in blank parts to
support the plate when it is shaved.
Meaning of Bearers from wikipedia
(carrier) or porter, a person
who carries objects Bearer
channel, a telecommunications
instrument, a type of do****ent...
role was the appointment
in the 23rd century
are mentioned several times
in the Bible. This officer...
- translations, 1922 – prose Agamemnon Libation Bearers Eumenides Gilbert
Murray, 1925 – verse
Agamemnon, Libation Bearers Louis
MacNeice, 1936 – verse
- Fur is a thick growth
of hair that covers
the skin of many animals, it is a defining characteristic
of mammals. It consists
of a combination
of oily guard...
- light, φέρω = carry, which roughly translates
as "light-bringer" Light Bearers
, a Seventh-day Adventist organization
co-directed by David
- Bilbo, Frodo, and Samwise
are actually called
" in any of Tolkien's works. As Ring-bearers
, they were granted
p****age to the Undying
- set before
The Crystal Bearers
. The main protagonist
is Layle, a Clavat mercenary
and one of the four eponymous
". His crystal
- transmission between
the UE and the UTRAN
of the Radio Bearers
(RBs) and Signaling Radio Bearers
(SRBs). Therefore, the service access points between
- training. Stretcher-bearers would
have received basic
first-aid training. The wounded soldier
had to wait until
the stretcher-bearers arrived
- A multi-bearer
network, or an MBN, is a network having
a data packet
via one of several alternative bearers
. To be more precise...
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Bearers