Definition of Assorting. Meaning of Assorting. Synonyms of Assorting
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Assorting. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Assorting and, of course, Assorting synonyms and on the right images related to the word Assorting.
Definition of Assorting
AssortingAssort As*sort", v. t. [imp. & p. p. Assorted; p. pr. & vb.
n. Assorting.] [F. assortir; ? (L. ad) + sortir to cast or
draw lots, to obtain by lot, L. sortiri, fr. sors, sortis,
lot. See Sort.]
1. To separate and distribute into classes, as things of a
like kind, nature, or quality, or which are suited to a
like purpose; to classify; as, to assort goods.
Note: [Rarely applied to persons.]
They appear . . . no ways assorted to those with
whom they must associate. --Burke.
2. To furnish with, or make up of, various sorts or a variety
of goods; as, to assort a cargo.
Meaning of Assorting from wikipedia
, or ****ortative mixing
is a preference
for a network's nodes
that are similar
in some way. Though
- ****ortative mating
is a mating pattern
and a form of ****ual selection
in which individuals
with similar phenotypes
mate with one another
- In the study
mixing, or ****ortativity
, is a bias in favor
of connections between network nodes
and computer science Library
of coding, ****orting
and organizing library materials according
to their subject
- PMID 2934210. Pdf. Baron-Cohen S (July 2006). "The hyper-systemizing, ****ortative mating theory
of autism" (PDF). Progress
- Chaos;Head Dual (collecting both Chaos;Head games) and Steins;Gate: Divergencies ****ort
(collecting Steins;Gate 0, Darling
Vows, and Linear Bounded
- (PDF) on 17 May 2012. Baron-Cohen S (2006). "The hyper-systemizing, ****ortative mating theory
of autism" (PDF). Prog Neuropsychopharmacol
- Betweenness Closeness PageRank Motif Clustering Degree distribution ****ortativity Distance Modularity Efficiency Models Lists Categories Topics
to generate networks
(when ρ = 0) to perfectly ****ortative
or dis****ortative (when ρ = 1). This algorithm allows
to keep network’s...
- J. Ornborg; M. Andersson
(1998). "Ultraviolet ****ual dimorphism
and ****ortative mating
in blue ****". Proceedings
of the Royal Society
B. 265 (1395):...
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Assorting