- Anti-inflammatory, or antiinflammatory, is the property
of a substance
that reduces inflammation
or swelling. Anti-inflammatory drugs
- View to a New Art of Dying
and Painting, wherein
and Antiphlogistic Hypotheses
Erroneous. The book relates
2017. Erdelmeier, C. A. J. et al. Antiviral
and Antiphlogistic Activities
of Hamamelis virginiana
Medica, 62(1996) (3):241–245...
- 2009.03.006. Wagner, H; Flachsbarth, H; Vogel, G (Mar 1981). "[A New Antiphlogistic Principle
serrulata, II]". Planta
Medica. 41 (3): 252–8....
- 1763-1825 including reprints
of "A comparative
view of the phlogistic
theories" and "Observations on the atomic theory
- Russia, while
have been considered
to possess antiphlogistic properties
and have been used in poultices. A green
dye has also been...
- the US. Janssen, Paul A.; Van Daele, Georges
H. P.; Boey, Jozef
acid derivatives" (1974) DE 2353357 ...
- with oxygen
to form water). Despite these
experiments, Lavoisier's antiphlogistic approach remained unaccepted
by many other
- were used in Turkey
as a remedy
in the belief
they were antiphlogistic
and analgesic. Other
to wounds, strains...
- In traditional Russian herbal
medicine, it is used as an anodyne, antiphlogistic
, aperient, coagulant
and diuretic. It is considered helpful