- Anti-inflammatory (or antiinflammatory) is the property
of a substance
that reduces inflammation
or swelling. Anti-inflammatory drugs
2017. Erdelmeier, C. A. J. et al. Antiviral
and Antiphlogistic Activities
of Hamamelis virginiana
Medica, 62(1996) (3):241–245...
- View to a New Art of Dying
and Painting, wherein
and Antiphlogistic Hypotheses
Erroneous. The book relates
- were used in Turkey
as a remedy
in the belief
they were antiphlogistic
and analgesic. Other
to wounds, strains...
- 2009.03.006. Wagner, H; Flachsbarth, H; Vogel, G (Mar 1981). "[A New Antiphlogistic Principle
serrulata, II]". Planta
Medica. 41 (3): 252–8....
- the US. Janssen, Paul A.; Van Daele, Georges
H. P.; Boey, Jozef
acid derivatives" (1974) ‹See Tfd›DE...
- Russia, while
have been considered
to possess antiphlogistic properties
and have been used in poultices. A green
dye has also been...
- with oxygen
to form water). Despite these
experiments, Lavoisier's antiphlogistic approach remained unaccepted
by many other
- growing. Bi****h compounds
have been used because
, bacteriostatic, and disinfecting
actions. In dermatology
- Himalayas. In Taïwan, it is used in folk medicine
as an analgesic, antiphlogistic
agent. The species contains proanthocyanidin