Definition of Affirmative. Meaning of Affirmative. Synonyms of Affirmative
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Affirmative. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Affirmative and, of course, Affirmative synonyms and on the right images related to the word Affirmative.
Definition of Affirmative
AffirmativeAffirmative Af*firm"a*tive, a. [L. affirmativus: cf. F.
1. Confirmative; ratifying; as, an act affirmative of common
2. That affirms; asserting that the fact is so; declaratory
of what exists; answering ``yes' to a question; --
opposed to negative; as, an affirmative answer; an
3. Positive; dogmatic. [Obs.] --J. Taylor.
Lysicles was a little by the affirmative air of
4. (logic) Expressing the agreement of the two terms of a
5. (Alg.) Positive; -- a term applied to quantities which are
to be added, and opposed to negative, or such as are to
Meaning of Affirmative from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Affirmative