Definition of expired. Meaning of expired. Synonyms of expired
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word expired. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word expired and, of course, expired synonyms and on the right images related to the word expired.
Definition of expired
ExpiredExpire Ex*pire", v. t. [imp. & p. p. Expired; p. pr & vb. n.
Expiring.] [L. expirare, exspirare, expiratum, exspiratum;
ex out + spirare to breathe: cf. F. expirer. See Spirit.]
1. To breathe out; to emit from the lungs; to throw out from
the mouth or nostrils in the process of respiration; --
opposed to inspire.
Anatomy exhibits the lungs in a continual motion of
inspiring and expiring air. --Harvey.
This chafed the boar; his nostrils flames expire.
2. To give forth insensibly or gently, as a fluid or vapor;
to emit in minute particles; to exhale; as, the earth
expires a damp vapor; plants expire odors.
The expiring of cold out of the inward parts of the
earth in winter. --Bacon.
3. To emit; to give out. [Obs.] --Dryden.
4. To bring to a close; to terminate. [Obs.]
Expire the term Of a despised life. --Shak.
Meaning of expir from wikipedia
links: exp-ir. com/arakmachin. htm description
sazi arak. category:manufacturing companies
of iran category:companies of iran
- tenure: lic expir: 12/01/2014 .' 'url http://thehill. com/leading-the-news/the-endor****ts-that-would-make-huge-waves-2007-12-06.