Definition of Vachery. Meaning of Vachery. Synonyms of Vachery

Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Vachery. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Vachery and, of course, Vachery synonyms and on the right images related to the word Vachery.

Definition of Vachery

Vachery
Vachery Vach"er*y, n. [F. vacherie, from vache a cow, L. vacca. Cf. Vaccary.] 1. An inclosure for cows. 2. A dairy. [Obs. or Prov. Eng.] --Prompt. Parv.

Meaning of Vachery from wikipedia

- There have been three baronetcies created for people with the surname Samuel, all in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. Two of the titles are still...
- recent years as suitable opportunities have arisen, for example at Chelwood Vachery, as part of a policy to extend the amount of land that they regulate and...
- Towerhill manors had court baron. Eleanor, Countess of Ormond owning the Vachery manor, had view of frankpledge in Gomshall Towerhill. In 1281 William Braose...
- large crane-breeding grounds at the Anglo-French named Vachery Pond, often locally known as Vachery. The figure of a crane adorns the old drinking water...
- southwestwards to Vachery Pond, before turning to run northwards as the border of Wonersh and Bramley to meet the Wey at Shalford. From the Vachery Pond to the...
- Elizabeth Darcy By Thomas de Dagworth: Eleanor de Dagworth who married at Vachery (in Cranley), Surrey by licence dated 23 June 1362 Walter Fitz Walter,...
- University Press, 1954), p. 421 (Google). 'Parishes: Shere - Manor of Vachery Shiere', in H.E. Malden (ed.), A History of the County of Surrey Vol. 3...
- Mouton, Charles Peck, Louis Pierre Arceneaux and others began to establish vacheries in the vicinity. More cattlemen would follow after 1770, when Spanish...
- from 1524 to 1540. In 1535 he purchased the Manor of Shere (including the Vachery) in Surrey from his elder brother, Sir Edmund Braye, to whom it had been...
- possible origin of Cranleigh (which has or had crane reserves at Baynards and Vachery) was chosen in 1956 as the emblem. The land of the school was part of Parsonage...
Loading...