Definition of Termination. Meaning of Termination. Synonyms of Termination
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Termination. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Termination and, of course, Termination synonyms and on the right images related to the word Termination.
Definition of Termination
TerminationTermination Ter`mi*na"tion, n. [L. terminatio a bounding,
fixing, determining: cf. F. terminasion, OF. also
termination. See Term.]
1. The act of terminating, or of limiting or setting bounds;
the act of ending or concluding; as, a voluntary
termination of hostilities.
2. That which ends or bounds; limit in space or extent;
bound; end; as, the termination of a line.
3. End in time or existence; as, the termination of the year,
or of life; the termination of happiness.
4. End; conclusion; result. --Hallam.
5. Last purpose of design. [R.]
6. A word; a term. [R. & Obs.] --Shak.
7. (Gram.) The ending of a word; a final syllable or letter;
the part added to a stem in inflection.
Meaning of Termination from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Termination