Definition of Taking. Meaning of Taking. Synonyms of Taking
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Taking. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Taking and, of course, Taking synonyms and on the right images related to the word Taking.
Definition of Taking
TakingTaking Tak"ing, a.
1. Apt to take; alluring; attracting.
Subtile in making his temptations most taking.
2. Infectious; contageous. [Obs.] --Beau. & Fl. --
Tak"ing*ly, adv. -- Tak"ing*ness, n.
Taking Tak"ing, n.
1. The act of gaining possession; a seizing; seizure;
2. Agitation; excitement; distress of mind. [Colloq.]
What a taking was he in, when your husband asked who
was in the basket! --Shak.
3. Malign influence; infection. [Obs.] --Shak.
Meaning of Taking from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Taking