Definition of Swipe. Meaning of Swipe. Synonyms of Swipe
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Swipe. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Swipe and, of course, Swipe synonyms and on the right images related to the word Swipe.
Definition of Swipe
swipeSweep Sweep, n.
1. The act of sweeping.
2. The compass or range of a stroke; as, a long sweep.
3. The compass of any turning body or of any motion; as, the
sweep of a door; the sweep of the eye.
4. The compass of anything flowing or brushing; as, the flood
carried away everything within its sweep.
5. Violent and general destruction; as, the sweep of an
6. Direction and extent of any motion not rectlinear; as, the
sweep of a compass.
7. Direction or departure of a curve, a road, an arch, or the
like, away from a rectlinear line.
The road which makes a small sweep. --Sir W.
8. One who sweeps; a sweeper; specifically, a chimney
9. (Founding) A movable templet for making molds, in loam
(a) The mold of a ship when she begins to curve in at the
rungheads; any part of a ship shaped in a segment of
(b) A large oar used in small vessels, partly to propel
them and partly to steer them.
11. (Refining) The almond furnace. [Obs.]
12. A long pole, or piece of timber, moved on a horizontal
fulcrum fixed to a tall post and used to raise and lower
a bucket in a well for drawing water. [Variously written
swape, sweep, swepe, and swipe.]
13. (Card Playing) In the game of casino, a pairing or
combining of all the cards on the board, and so removing
them all; in whist, the winning of all the tricks
(thirteen) in a hand; a slam.
14. pl. The sweeping of workshops where precious metals are
worked, containing filings, etc.
Sweep net, a net for drawing over a large compass.
Sweep of the tiller (Naut.), a circular frame on which the
tiller traverses. SwipeSwipe Swipe, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Swiped; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To give a swipe to; to strike forcibly with a sweeping
motion, as a ball.
Loose balls may be swiped almost ad libitum. --R. A.
2. To pluck; to snatch; to steal. [Slang, U.S.]
Meaning of Swipe from wikipedia
- as a dating
service, that allows users
to use a swiping motion
to like (swipe
right) or dislike
users, and allows users
to chat if both...
(barbershop), a music arranging technique Swipe
(breakdance move) Swipe
(comics), a technical
(dice game) Swipe
is a 2018 American
coming-of-age romantic comedy
by Ann Deborah
- A swipe
file is a collection
and proven advertising
file is a common practice
used by advertising
with the viewer. To stop Swiper
, Dora must say "Swiper
times. However, on occasions where Swiper steals
is an apocalyptic fiction novel written
by Evan Angler
in 2012. The first
book in the Swipe
series, it is aimed
at a middle
- The 2-step also known
as Mini Swipe
or Baby Swipe
is a footwork sequence
in breakdance. The 2-step is a fundamental dance
move that is often
one of the...
on the card. The magnetic
stripe, sometimes called swipe
card or magstripe, is read by swiping
past a magnetic reading
head. Magnetic stripe cards
- also swipe
left or right
on the Home Indicator
to go between spaces
at any time, or swipe
left/right with four fingers. While using
an app, swiping
- Brothers: Swipe
Me (Anmeldelse)". GAFFA. Retrieved
2010. "Barcode Brothers
Me". danishcharts.com. Retrieved
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Swipe