Definition of Streaming. Meaning of Streaming. Synonyms of Streaming
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Streaming. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Streaming and, of course, Streaming synonyms and on the right images related to the word Streaming.
Definition of Streaming
StreamingStream Stream, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Streamed; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To issue or flow in a stream; to flow freely or in a
current, as a fluid or whatever is likened to fluids; as,
tears streamed from her eyes.
Beneath those banks where rivers stream. --Milton.
2. To pour out, or emit, a stream or streams.
A thousand suns will stream on thee. --Tennyson.
3. To issue in a stream of light; to radiate.
4. To extend; to stretch out with a wavy motion; to float in
the wind; as, a flag streams in the wind.
Streaming Stream"ing, a.
Sending forth streams.
Streaming Stream"ing, n.
1. The act or operation of that which streams; the act of
that which sends forth, or which runs in, streams.
2. (Mining) The reduction of stream tin; also, the search for
Meaning of Streaming from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Streaming