Definition of Reprise. Meaning of Reprise. Synonyms of Reprise
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Reprise. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Reprise and, of course, Reprise synonyms and on the right images related to the word Reprise.
Definition of Reprise
RepriseReprise Re*prise" (r?-pr?z"), n. [F. reprise, fr. reprendre,
repris, to take back, L. reprehendere. See Reprehend.]
1. A taking by way of retaliation. [Obs.] --Dryden.
2. pl. (Law) Deductions and duties paid yearly out of a manor
and lands, as rent charge, rent seck, pensions, annuities,
and the like. [Written also reprizes.] --Burrill.
3. A ship recaptured from an enemy or from a pirate.
Reprise Re*prise", v. t. [Written also reprize.]
1. To take again; to retake. [Obs.] --Spenser.
2. To recompense; to pay. [Obs.]
Meaning of Reprise from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Reprise