Definition of Masks. Meaning of Masks. Synonyms of Masks
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Masks. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Masks and, of course, Masks synonyms and on the right images related to the word Masks.
Definition of Masks
MaskMask Mask, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Masked; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To cover, as the face, by way of concealment or defense
against injury; to conceal with a mask or visor.
They must all be masked and vizarded. --Shak.
2. To disguise; to cover; to hide.
Masking the business from the common eye. --Shak.
(a) To conceal; also, to intervene in the line of.
(b) To cover or keep in check; as, to mask a body of
troops or a fortess by a superior force, while some
hostile evolution is being carried out.
Mask Mask, v. i.
1. To take part as a masker in a masquerade. --Cavendish.
2. To wear a mask; to be disguised in any way. --Shak.
MaskMask Mask, n.
1. A person wearing a mask; a masker.
The mask that has the arm of the Indian queen. --G.
2. (Sporting) The head or face of a fox.
Death mask, a cast of the face of a dead person.
Meaning of Masks from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Masks