Definition of Margined. Meaning of Margined. Synonyms of Margined
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Margined. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Margined and, of course, Margined synonyms and on the right images related to the word Margined.
Definition of Margined
MarginedMargin Mar"gin, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Margined; p. pr. & vb.
1. To furnish with a margin.
2. To enter in the margin of a page.
Margined Mar"gined, a.
1. Having a margin. --Hawthorne.
2. (Zo["o]l.) Bordered with a distinct line of color.
MarginMargin Mar"gin, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Margined; p. pr. & vb.
1. To furnish with a margin.
2. To enter in the margin of a page. MarginMargin Mar"gin, n. [OE. margine, margent, L. margo, ginis. Cf.
March a border, Marge.]
1. A border; edge; brink; verge; as, the margin of a river or
2. Specifically: The part of a page at the edge left
uncovered in writing or printing.
3. (Com.) The difference between the cost and the selling
price of an article.
4. Something allowed, or reserved, for that which can not be
foreseen or known with certainty.
5. (Brokerage) Collateral security deposited with a broker to
secure him from loss on contracts entered into by him on
behalf of his principial, as in the speculative buying and
selling of stocks, wheat, etc. --N. Biddle.
Margin draft (Masonry), a smooth cut margin on the face of
hammer-dressed ashlar, adjacent to the joints.
Margin of a course (Arch.), that part of a course, as of
slates or shingles, which is not covered by the course
immediately above it. See 2d Gauge.
Syn: Border; brink; verge; brim; rim.
Meaning of Margined from wikipedia
(typography), the white space
of a page Continental margin
, the zone of the ocean floor
- In finance, margin
is the collateral
that a holder
of a financial instrument
has to deposit
with a counterparty
(most often their broker
or an exchange)...
to: a sign in leukocyte extravasation Marginate conch
(Margistrombus marginatus), a sea snail species found
in the Andaman
Call is a 2011 American financial thriller
by J. C. Chandor
in his feature directorial
debut. The prin****l story
- 2008, ISBN 978-85-61368-00-5, p. 47 Rusty-margined
on the Internet
Guan photo gallery VIREO
- Profit margin
, net margin
, net profit margin
or net profit ratio
is a measure
of profitability. It is calculated
the net profit
as a percentage...
- Gross margin
is the difference between revenue
and cost of goods
sold (COGS), divided
by revenue. Gross margin
as a percentage. Generally...
- Noturus insignis
madtom) is a small species
of North American catfish belonging
to the family
Ictaluridae. The margined madtom
- Contribution margin
(CM), or dollar contribution
per unit, is the selling price
per unit minus
cost per unit. "Contribution" represents
- A resection margin
or surgical margin
is the margin
non-tumorous tissue around
that has been surgically
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Margined