Definition of Margined. Meaning of Margined. Synonyms of Margined
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Margined. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Margined and, of course, Margined synonyms and on the right images related to the word Margined.
Definition of Margined
MarginedMargin Mar"gin, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Margined; p. pr. & vb.
1. To furnish with a margin.
2. To enter in the margin of a page.
Margined Mar"gined, a.
1. Having a margin. --Hawthorne.
2. (Zo["o]l.) Bordered with a distinct line of color.
MarginMargin Mar"gin, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Margined; p. pr. & vb.
1. To furnish with a margin.
2. To enter in the margin of a page. MarginMargin Mar"gin, n. [OE. margine, margent, L. margo, ginis. Cf.
March a border, Marge.]
1. A border; edge; brink; verge; as, the margin of a river or
2. Specifically: The part of a page at the edge left
uncovered in writing or printing.
3. (Com.) The difference between the cost and the selling
price of an article.
4. Something allowed, or reserved, for that which can not be
foreseen or known with certainty.
5. (Brokerage) Collateral security deposited with a broker to
secure him from loss on contracts entered into by him on
behalf of his principial, as in the speculative buying and
selling of stocks, wheat, etc. --N. Biddle.
Margin draft (Masonry), a smooth cut margin on the face of
hammer-dressed ashlar, adjacent to the joints.
Margin of a course (Arch.), that part of a course, as of
slates or shingles, which is not covered by the course
immediately above it. See 2d Gauge.
Syn: Border; brink; verge; brim; rim.
Meaning of Margined from wikipedia
to: Margasin, also known
, a village
Province, Iran Margin
(typography), the white space
- In finance, margin
that the holder
of a financial instrument
has to deposit
with a counterparty
(most often their broker
or an exchange)...
Call is a 2011 American drama thriller movie written
by J. C. Chandor
in his feature directorial
debut. The prin****l story takes
- Profit margin
, net margin
, net profit margin
or net profit ratio
is a measure
of profitability. It is calculated
the net profit
as a percentage...
- Gross margin
is the difference between revenue
and cost of goods
sold (COGS) divided
by revenue. Gross margin
as a percentage. Generally...
to: a sign in leukocyte extravasation Marginate conch
(Margistrombus marginatus), a sea snail species found
in the Andaman
- Water Margin
(Chinese: 水滸傳; pinyin: Shuǐhǔ Zhuàn), also translated
of the Marsh, Tale of the Marshes
or All Men Are Brothers, is a 14th-century...
- The margin
is a statistic expressing
of random sampling error
in the results
of a survey. The larger
of error, the less...
- Contribution margin
(CM), or dollar contribution
per unit, is the selling price
per unit minus
cost per unit. "Contribution" represents
- 2008, ISBN 978-85-61368-00-5, p. 47 Rusty-margined
on the Internet
Guan photo gallery VIREO
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Margined