Definition of Margined. Meaning of Margined. Synonyms of Margined
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Margined.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Margined and, of course, Margined synonyms and on the right images related to the word Margined.
Definition of Margined
MarginedMargin Mar"gin, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Margined; p. pr. & vb.
1. To furnish with a margin.
2. To enter in the margin of a page.
Margined Mar"gined, a.
1. Having a margin. --Hawthorne.
2. (Zo["o]l.) Bordered with a distinct line of color.
MarginMargin Mar"gin, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Margined; p. pr. & vb.
1. To furnish with a margin.
2. To enter in the margin of a page. MarginMargin Mar"gin, n. [OE. margine, margent, L. margo, ginis. Cf.
March a border, Marge.]
1. A border; edge; brink; verge; as, the margin of a river or
2. Specifically: The part of a page at the edge left
uncovered in writing or printing.
3. (Com.) The difference between the cost and the selling
price of an article.
4. Something allowed, or reserved, for that which can not be
foreseen or known with certainty.
5. (Brokerage) Collateral security deposited with a broker to
secure him from loss on contracts entered into by him on
behalf of his principial, as in the speculative buying and
selling of stocks, wheat, etc. --N. Biddle.
Margin draft (Masonry), a smooth cut margin on the face of
hammer-dressed ashlar, adjacent to the joints.
Margin of a course (Arch.), that part of a course, as of
slates or shingles, which is not covered by the course
immediately above it. See 2d Gauge.
Syn: Border; brink; verge; brim; rim.
Meaning of Margined from wikipedia
(typography), the white space
of a page Continental margin
, the zone of the ocean floor
to: a sign in leukocyte extravasation Marginate conch
(Margistrombus marginatus), a sea snail species found
in the Andaman
Call is a 2011 American financial drama
by J. C. Chandor
in his feature directorial
debut. The prin****l story takes
- In finance, margin
is the collateral
that a holder
of a financial instrument
has to deposit
with a counterparty
(most often their broker
or an exchange)...
subspecies. The rusty-margined
guan and the Marail
guan (P. marail) form a superspecies. The rusty-margined
guan is 55 to 73 cm (1.8 to 2.4 ft)...
- Profit margin
, net margin
, net profit margin
or net profit ratio
is a measure
of profitability. It is calculated
the net profit
as a percentage...
- (Gopherus flavomarginatus), also called
the Mexican giant tortoise
tortoise, is a species
America. Of the six North...
- The infraorbital margin
is the lower margin
of the eye socket. It consists
of the zygomatic
bone and the maxilla, on which
- Contribution margin
(CM), or dollar contribution
per unit, is the selling price
per unit minus
cost per unit. "Contribution" represents
- Pieris marginalis
white) is a diurnal butterfly found
in the Yukon, Western Canada
and the Rocky Mountains
of North America
from the family
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Margined