Definition of Incarnation. Meaning of Incarnation. Synonyms of Incarnation
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Incarnation.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Incarnation and, of course, Incarnation synonyms and on the right images related to the word Incarnation.
Definition of Incarnation
Incarnation In`car*na"tion, n. [F. incarnation, LL.
1. The act of clothing with flesh, or the state of being so
clothed; the act of taking, or being manifested in, a
human body and nature.
2. (Theol.) The union of the second person of the Godhead
with manhood in Christ.
3. An incarnate form; a personification; a manifestation; a
reduction to apparent from; a striking exemplification in
person or act.
She is a new incarnation of some of the illustrious
The very incarnation of selfishness. --F. W.
4. A rosy or red color; flesh color; carnation. [Obs.]
5. (Med.) The process of healing wounds and filling the part
with new flesh; granulation.
Meaning of Incarnation from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Incarnation