Definition of Horsing. Meaning of Horsing. Synonyms of Horsing
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Horsing. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Horsing and, of course, Horsing synonyms and on the right images related to the word Horsing.
Definition of Horsing
HorsingHorse Horse, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Horsed; p. pr. & vb. n.
Horsing.] [AS. horsion.]
1. To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or
as on, a horse. ``Being better horsed, outrode me.'
2. To sit astride of; to bestride. --Shak.
3. To cover, as a mare; -- said of the male.
4. To take or carry on the back; as, the keeper, horsing a
deer. --S. Butler.
5. To place on the back of another, or on a wooden horse,
etc., to be flogged; to subject to such punishment.
Meaning of Horsing from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Horsing