- in 1923, she married American historian Bernard DeVoto
, who had been her English
instructor. The DeVotos remained
for four years
and then moved...
- Bernard Augustine DeVoto
historian, essayist, columnist, teacher, editor, and reviewer, was a lifelong champion
- Howard Devoto
(born Howard Andrew Trafford
1952) is an English singer
and songwriter, who began
as the frontman
for the punk rock band...
- the doctor, who ****ures her that she is not sick. Vada befriends
, the new makeup artist
at Harry's funeral
parlor, who provides
- S****eyDevoto collaboration
with Pete s****ey Giacomo Devoto
, Italian linguist Ollie Devoto
, English rugby union player
, it can...
- 147 Siepmann, p. 132 Wheeldon
(2001), p. 261 Howat
(2011), p. 32 DeVoto
(2003), p. 179 De
Martelly, Elizabeth. "Signification, Objectification, and the Mimetic...
2020. "Estudio electoral de expectiva de voto
al Congreso de
los Di****dos. Ámbito nacional. Diciembre de
2020" (PDF). Celeste-Tel (in Spanish)...
- An ex-voto
is a votive offering
to a saint
or to a divinity; the term is usually restricted
examples. It is given
of a vow...
- p. 480 Saindon, 2003 pp. vi, 1040 Ambrose, 1996 p. 69 Gray, 2004 p. 358 DeVoto
, 1997 p. xxix Schwantes, 1996 pp. 54–55 Rodriguez, 2002 p. xxiv Furtwangler...
- by singer-songwriter-guitarist Pete S****ey and singer-songwriter Howard Devoto
. They are regarded
as a seminal influence
on the Manchester music