Definition of Augmentation. Meaning of Augmentation. Synonyms of Augmentation
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Augmentation.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Augmentation and, of course, Augmentation synonyms and on the right images related to the word Augmentation.
Definition of Augmentation
AugmentationAugmentation Aug`men*ta"tion, n. [LL. augmentatio: cf. F.
1. The act or process of augmenting, or making larger, by
addition, expansion, or dilation; increase.
2. The state of being augmented; enlargement.
3. The thing added by way of enlargement.
4. (Her.) A additional charge to a coat of arms, given as a
mark of honor. --Cussans.
5. (Med.) The stage of a disease in which the symptoms go on
6. (Mus.) In counterpoint and fugue, a repetition of the
subject in tones of twice the original length.
Augmentation court (Eng. Hist.), a court erected by Stat.
27 Hen. VIII., to augment the revenues of the crown by the
suppression of monasteries. It was long ago dissolved.
Syn: Increase; enlargement; growth; extension; accession;
Meaning of Augmentation from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Augmentation