- own self-identity. They view their peers
as competitive, spontaneous, adventuresome
, and curious—all characteristics
that they do not see readily
- historically, or aesthetically
from a broken
leg, adventuresome professional photographer
L. B. "Jeff" Jefferies
(Stewart) is confined...
- Common Sense Media
had a mixed
view of Ariel, praising
her for being
, rebellious, and brave" but also criticizing
that she "gives up everything –...
- crisis, and made it clear
that the U.S. government would
not support adventuresome Americans attacking
the British. Also, in early
January 1838, the president...
- in advance. Tom Smith reported
that, "On his own, Dan was almost
one move, and Josh seemed
very cautious. Put them together...
- wrote: As suffused
with Arab lore as Sir Richard Burton
as T.E. Lawrence, Muhammad
a similar blend
- Coordinates: 40°44′40″N 74°1′22″W / 40.74444°N 74.02278°W / 40.74444; -74.02278 SS Stevens, a 473-foot (144 m), 14,893-ton ship, served
as a floating...
- Story. Calloway disapproved
of Gillespie's mischievous humor
and his adventuresome approach
to soloing. According
to Jones, Calloway referred
to it as...
- Parrish, "Are You Game," "Fowl Play," & "Bison is at Home on Many an Adventuresome Restaurant
Post-Gazette Newspaper Writing
- Using their
answers, Eberhardt wrote
to be lighthearted
. Eberhardt initially
had trouble convincing
to let him direct...