- face in a technique called
"vermiculation" (vermiculate rustication
rustication), so called
from the Latin vermiculus meaning
- superficial. Michael Hofmann scathingly attacks
uses the term "vermicular
dither” to refer
to a p****age attributed
- verbosity vermis
verm- worm vermeil, vermian, vermicelli, vermicide, vermicular
, vermiculate, vermiculation, vermicule, vermiculite, vermiculose, vermiculture...
- the flatness, the abstractions typical
paintings, the vermicular
style, etc. are all there. Moreover, they not only look like icons, they...
- the outset. It cannot
delicately. It lends itself
to gigantism, solidity, and this sort of rustication
, that is, it’s in the form...
- arise, float, flutter, and sink amid mist, clouds, swirls, drips, and vermicular coils
of brushstrokes; each image
with its poetic cycles
of life represents...
- the first
to the last edition, the work increases
of chapters. The novel presents
a vermicular structure
- wide range
of colours, with the rest of the front
in the "vermicular
" style, with the space between
the figure filled
- the flank, with the red ear as the last characteristic
to emerge. The vermicular
bars of the adult plumage
at the nape and crown, and are more...