Definition of Unlearned. Meaning of Unlearned. Synonyms of Unlearned
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Unlearned. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Unlearned and, of course, Unlearned synonyms and on the right images related to the word Unlearned.
Definition of Unlearned
Unlearned Unlearned Un*learn"ed, a. [Pref. un- + learned.]
1. Not learned; untaught; uneducated; ignorant; illiterate.
2. Not gained by study; not known.
3. Not exhibiting learning; as, unlearned verses. --
Un*learn"ed*ly, adv. -- Un*learn"ed*ness, n.
Unlearn Unlearn Un*learn", v. t. [1st pref. un- + learn.]
1. To forget, as what has been learned; to lose from memory;
also, to learn the contrary of.
I had learned nothing right; I had to unlearn
2. To fail to learn. [Obs.] --Dr. H. More.