Definition of Substituted. Meaning of Substituted. Synonyms of Substituted
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Substituted.
Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Substituted and, of course, Substituted synonyms and on the right images related to the word Substituted.
Definition of Substituted
SubstitutedSubstitute Sub"stit"ute, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Substituted; p.
pr. & vb. n. Substituting.] [See Substitute, n.]
To put in the place of another person or thing; to exchange.
Some few verses are inserted or substituted in the room
of others. --Congreve. SubstitutedSubstituted Sub"stit"uted, a.
1. Exchanged; put in the place of another.
2. (Chem.) Containing substitutions or replacements; having
been subjected to the process of substitution, or having
some of its parts replaced; as, alcohol is a substituted
water; methyl amine is a substituted ammonia.
Substituted executor (Law), an executor appointed to act in
place of one removed or resigned.
Meaning of Substituted from wikipedia
reaction, and Wurtz–****ig reaction. Many variations
exist. Substituted compounds
are chemical compounds where
one or more hydrogen atoms
- stress disorder
(PTSD). Substituted phenethylamines Substituted methylenedioxyphenethylamines Substituted cathinones Substituted phenylmorpholines
- substituted amphetamines
and substituted methylenedioxyphenethylamines
are substituted phenethylamines
as well. Substituted amphetamine Substituted
(film), a 2006 film by Vikash Dhorasoo
(1993 film), a telefilm
by Martin Donovan
, a 1996...
- 25-NB Substituted amphetamines Substituted benzofurans Substituted cathinones Substituted phenethylamines Substituted phenmetrazines Substituted
- Iboga alkaloid Substituted amphetamine Substituted benzofuran Substituted cathinone Substituted methylenedioxyphenethylamine Substituted
- government. Markush structure Substituted amphetamines Substituted methylenedioxyphenethylamines Substituted phenethylamines Substituted phenylmorpholines
- The Substitute
is a 1996 American crime action thriller
by Robert Mandel
Tom Berenger, Ernie
Hudson, Marc Anthony, William
to: Chord substitution
, in music, swapping
for a related
a chord progression Substitution
(poetry), a variation...
-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamines (DOx) is a chemical class
of substituted amphetamine derivatives featuring methoxy groups
at the 2- and 5- positions...
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Substituted