Definition of Lumber. Meaning of Lumber. Synonyms of Lumber
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Lumber. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Lumber and, of course, Lumber synonyms and on the right images related to the word Lumber.
Definition of Lumber
LumberLumber Lum"ber, b. t. [imp. & p. p. Lumbered; p. pr. & vb.
1. To heap together in disorder. `` Stuff lumbered
2. To fill or encumber with lumber; as, to lumber up a room.
Lumber Lum"ber, v. i.
1. To move heavily, as if burdened.
2. [Cf. dial. Sw. lomra to resound.] To make a sound as if
moving heavily or clumsily; to rumble. --Cowper.
3. To cut logs in the forest, or prepare timber for market.
Meaning of Lumber from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Lumber