- than any more formal
languages. Language might
be said to be imprecise because
one or more of the following
- Imprecise probability generalizes probability theory
for partial probability
specifications, and is applicable
is scarce, vague...
- Map of the Gulf of Cádiz in Antiquity. Conistorgis
is imprecisely located north
city (today's Faro, Portugal)....
- Gr**** Proto-Gr**** language Varieties
Gr**** is imprecisely attested
and somewhat reconstructive
due to its being written
in an ill-****ing...
- nuclear weapons program
is based largely
90% – on analysis
intelligence," they concluded. "Our ****essments rely heavily
features, are fractals, the length
on the measurement convention
adopted. "Regions Used to Interpret...
- ****. The reverse, however, has not held true, which
to imprecise estimates
of the size of each sect. For example, the 1926 rise of the...
with the Ancient
Gr****s, being imposed
cultures, an imprecise concept causing endemic contention about
what it means. Asia does not...
is difficult because
they are not all doing
the same thing. Imprecisely referring
to a set of schemes
as "identifiers" doesn't mean that they...
- "Alice is old" (or rich, or tall, or hungry) that are too linguistically imprecise
to be completely
true or false. Fuzzy logic
used in control...