Definition of Heading. Meaning of Heading. Synonyms of Heading
Here you will find one or more explanations in English for the word Heading. Also in the bottom left of the page several parts of wikipedia pages related to the word Heading and, of course, Heading synonyms and on the right images related to the word Heading.
Definition of Heading
HeadingHeading Head"ing, n.
1. The act or state of one who, or that which, heads;
formation of a head.
2. That which stands at the head; title; as, the heading of a
3. Material for the heads of casks, barrels, etc.
4. (Mining.) A gallery, drift, or adit in a mine; also, the
end of a drift or gallery; the vein above a drift.
5. (sewing) The extension of a line ruffling above the line
6. (Masonry) That end of a stone or brick which is presented
Heading course (Arch.), a course consisting only of
headers. See Header, n. 3
(a) (Carp.) A joint, as of two or more boards, etc., at
right angles to the grain of the wood.
(b) (Masonry) A joint between two roussoirs in the same
Meaning of Heading from wikipedia
Recent Searches ...
Related images to Heading